A healthy version of buffalo dip perfect for dipping at your next party or tailgate.
- 1 cup of Greek Yogurt, 0% Plain
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese, plus extra for garnish
- 2 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. hot sauce (I used Franks Hot Sauce-use whatever you prefer)
- Vegetables, chicken fingers, popcorn shrimp or wings for dipping.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Place in serving dish and garnish with extra blue cheese crumbles.
- Please dip in a serving dish and garnish with blue cheese crumbles.
- Serve dip with vegetables (I love it with celery), chicken fingers, chicken wings or popcorn shrimp.
- Refrigerate leftovers in a sealed container.
For less heat use 1/2 tsp. hot sauce.