Cheesy Corn Bean Bacon Dip is warm, creamy and full of flavor mixing corn, cheese, refried beans and diced green chilies. This dip makes a great appetizer for the Super Bowl or a party served with tortilla chips.
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1/2 cup cheddar
- 1–4oz fired roasted diced green chilies
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 4 oz cream cheese, sliced into 4 cubes
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup monterrey jack cheese
- 4 strips Jones Dairy Farm bacon, cooked and chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Fresh tomatoes, diced
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9.5 inch casserole or pyrex dish with non stick cooking spray. Spread the 1 cup of refried beans on the bottom of the dish and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the corn, 1/2 cup of cheddar, green chills, jalapeño, cream cheese and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the monterrey jack cheese over the top of the corn dip.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the cheese becomes bubbly.
- While the dip is baking cook the bacon in a medium skillet until cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
- Place the bacon on a paper towel and pat with another paper towel to get rid of any excess fat. Crumble the bacon and set aside.
- Remove the dip from the oven and sprinkle with the bacon, fresh green onions and diced fresh tomatoes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
You can refrigerate the leftovers of this dip in a sealed container and reheat the dip at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until the dip is heated through.[br]Other garnishes include sliced avocado and fresh cilantro.