Coconut Cranberry Almond Cookies make an easy and healthy snack, treat or cookie at the holidays. These cookies are dairy and gluten free using almond flour, coconut oil and honey along with dried cranberries and silvered almonds.
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup Bob’s Red Mill Silvered Almonds
- 1/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Hemp Seeds
- 1/3 cup Bob’s Red Mill Dried Cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the almond flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together the vanilla extract, coconut oil and honey until combined. Pour the honey mixture into the almond flour mixture and stir until just combined. Add the silvered almonds, hemp seeds and dried cranberries and mix together.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray and drop spoonful or use a cookie dough scoop of the cookie dough onto the baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cookies are just golden.
- Remove and let sit for 10 minutes. Remove from the baking sheet onto a wire rack and let cool completely.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
If you notice that the cookies seem dry and like the dough isn’t sticking together, use additional honey.