Curry Roasted Cauliflower is coated in olive oil, curry and red pepper to create a tender, flavorful side dish and topped with fresh cilantro.
- 1 head cauliflower (approx. 2 pounds), cut into small florets
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Dash of pepper
- Fresh cilantro for garnish, chopped
- Preheat over to 400 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl break the cauliflower into small florets and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the olive oil, garlic, spices and salt and pepper and whisk together.
- Pour the olive oil mixture over the cauliflower and use tongs to stir until all of the cauliflower is coated.
- Spread the cauliflower on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 30-35 minutes stirring occasionally or until the cauliflower is tender.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with fresh chopped cilantro.
You can garnish with parsley instead of cilantro.