This Dark Chocolate Raspberry Greek Yogurt Parfait makes the perfect on-the-go breakfast or snack. It offers a little bit of sweetness to satisfy your sweet tooth and packs protein and calcium. Your afternoon work snack never tasted so good!
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, divided
- 2 cups Stonyfield Vanilla 0% Fat Greek Yogurt, divided
- 2 teaspoon honey
- .5 oz. dark chocolate, chopped
- In a small bowl mash 1/4 cup fresh raspberries and put them in the bottom of the two Ball Canning Mason Jars. In that same small bowl mix together the 1 cup of Greek yogurt and the honey.
- Layer the greek yogurt, raspberries and dark chocolate in each of the mason jars. Enjoy or seal tightly and refrigerate for later.
- *This recipe will fill up half of two mason jars or one full mason jar. I felt that one full mason jar was too much for one person to eat so that is why I split it into two. Feel free to use two smaller mason jars if that ends up working better.
You can make this parfait the night before, put the airtight lid on the mason jar and refrigerate overnight. [br][br]This parfait makes a large mason jar which can easily serve two people but also makes a hearty snack or breakfast for just one. [br][br]You can use a variety of yogurt options from plain Greek yogurt, to a flavored yogurt to plain yogurt. [br][br]Try other fruits like blackberries, strawberries or blueberries.[br][br]Try adding a teaspoon of chia seeds.