Easy Mediterranean Burgers are a flavorful way to mix up hamburger night with Mediterranean flavors. Certified Angus Beef ® ground chuck is combined with warm spices, roasted red peppers and parsley and are grilled and topped with roasted red pepper, feta cheese and arugula.
- 2 pounds Certified Angus Beef ® ground chuck
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 Hamburger buns
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Roasted red peppers, chopped
- Fresh arugula
Combine ground chuck, roasted red peppers, parsley, oregano, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper, mix well.
Portion into four patties and grill to 160° F internal temperature.
Serve burgers on buns and top each burger with crumbled feta cheese, roasted red peppers and fresh arugula.
Keywords: beef, hamburgers, dinner, grilling