A sweet corn salsa that makes a great snack, side dish with chips or garnish on tacos.
- 3 ears corn, grilled and removed from husk
- 2 jalapenos, seeds removed, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, leaves chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeds removed, chopped
- 3 Tbsp lime juice (about 1 small lime)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the corn on the cob for the grill. Follow instructions here for grilling–> http://whatscookingamerica.net/Vegetables/GrillingCorn.htm.
- While corn is grilling chop the jalapenos, red pepper, cilantro and roma tomatoes and set in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the lime juice and the salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
- Once the corn cools off add it to the salsa and mix well.
- Taste and adjust lime juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with chips or on tacos.