- 1/2 cup radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Chop the cucumber, radish, bell pepper and parsley.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine lemon rind and remaining ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Pour over cucumber mixture,
tosswell to coat.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.