A simple delicious lemon dill salmon dish that can be made on a busy weeknight or for guests on the weekend.
- 1 lb. salmon (I used two filets)
- 2 tsp. olive oil 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. fresh dill or 1 Tbsp. dried dill
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. crushed black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Remove salmon from packaging and lay on a baking sheet. If the salmon has skin lay the skin side down with the pink side facing up. If the salmon doesn’t have skin then either side is fine.
- Rub the salmon with the olive oil using your hands or a brush.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the salmon along with the fresh or dried dill.
- Lay the lemon slices over the salmon (keep a couple extras for squeezing over the finished salmon if you want).
- Cook the salmon in the oven for about 20 minutes or until the salmon flakes off with a fork.
If you want less lemon flavor with this dish use half a lemon instead of a whole lemon. [br]If you have fresh dill on hand that is best but a lot of the time I don’t so I use dried.