Your favorite chicken salad gets a healthy makeover with creamy yogurt and tangy dijon mustard.
- 12 ounces shredded chicken breasts (such as rotisserie)
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup plain low fat yogurt (such as Stonyfield)
- 1/4 cup light mayo
- 1/4 cup pickle juice (or lemon juice)
- 1 tablespoon dijon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Check for seasoning and adjust accordingly. Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days.