No Churn Peppermint Chip Ice Cream is like Christmas in July and the perfect summer indulgence. Creamy ice cream is made out of five ingredients and has the cool, candy-like flavor of peppermint mixed with chocolate chips.
- 1–14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract (a bit less for a less peppermint flavor)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (or candy of your choice)
- In a large mixing bowl whisk the condensed milk, vanilla and peppermint extract. Set aside.
- In a mixer, beat whipping cream until soft peaks begin to form. Gently fold the whipping cream into the first bowl. Next fold in the chocolate chips or candy of your choice.
- Transfer into a freezer safe dish and cover. Freeze until firm, about 5-6 hours.
I used a bread pan and lined it with parchment paper to freezer the ice cream. Make sure you cover it so it doesn’t get freezer burn.