A fruity, sweet guacamole with a little kick that goes great with chips or on Mexican dishes.
- 2 avocado, meat removed from the skin
- 1/2 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup mango, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 1/2 Serrano chile, finely chopped (optional for spice)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- Dash of salt and pepper (more to taste)
- Put avocado meat in a mixing bowl and mash slightly. Add red onion, pineapple, mango and Serrano and continue to mash.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve with chips or on Mexican dishes.