Potato Salad with Dill Chive Yogurt Dressing is a healthy take on traditional potato salad using yogurt and low fat sour cream along with fresh chives and dill to create a creamy dressing. Perfect as a side dish for a BBQ, picnic or party.
- 2 lbs. red potatoes, scrubbed, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 12 oz Greek Yogurt (yogurt of your choice)
- 1/4 cup low fat sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1/2 Tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard (more or less to taste)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh chives, green onion and dill for garnish
- In a large pot bring salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook for approximately 12-14 minutes or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
- While the potatoes are cooking whisk together in a medium bowl the yogurt, sour cream, chives, dill, Dijon mustard and minced garlic.
- Mix the cooked potatoes and the yogurt dressing in a large mixing bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with fresh chives, green onion and dill. Serve warm or refrigerate and serve cold.
- Cover leftovers in an airtight container and store for up to 3 days.