Sesame Ginger Steamed Broccoli takes 10 minutes to make and adds flavor to a healthy broccoli side dish that your family will love.
- 1 lb. broccoli, cut into medium florets (6 cups loosely packed)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Tablespoon. minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Place broccoli, ginger, sesame oil, and 1/4 cup water in large (2- to 3-qt.) pot. Cover, and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Steam 5 minutes, or until broccoli is bright green and crisp-tender.
- Sprinkle with salt to taste and sesame seeds.