Throw the ingredients in the crockpot and forget about dinner until you get home. Warm Mexican Red Chili Tacos mix beef, black beans, corn and onion with a red chili sauce to create a flavorful taco night.
- 2 1/2 – 3 lbs boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 pouch (13 oz) of Cambell’s Slow Cooker Mexican Red Chili Taco Sauce
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- 1–15oz can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup of frozen corn
- 1 tsp. red pepper (optional for spice)
- 1 tsp. cumin
- Red cabbage
- Shredded cheese (we like pepper jack for extra spice)
- Sour cream
- Put the beef in the crockpot and add the onion, black beans, corn, red pepper, cumin and the Campbell’s Slow Cooker Mexican Red Chili Taco sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 hours, remove the beef to shred with a fork and return to slow cooker. Mix well in the sauce and cook for 30 more minutes.
- Prepare tacos by dividing the shredded beef into the tacos and topping with your favorite garnishes including avocados, red cabbage, salsa, shredded cheese and sour cream. Enjoy!
You can also cook on high for 4-5 hours until tender, remove to shred, return to slow cooker to mix and cook for additional 30 minutes.[br]After the beef is cool I will sometimes freeze the leftovers in a large freezer friendly Ziploc bag to use in the future.