Start your morning off with this Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Smoothie mixing oats, almonds, peanut butter, orange juice, yogurt and fruit.
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 Tablespoons whole almonds, unsalted
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup low-fat yogurt (such as Stonyfield, can substitute Greek yogurt or yogurt of your choice)
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 banana, cut into chunks
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- Pulse the almonds and oats in a blender and pulse until it becomes finely ground.
- Put the remaining ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth and combined.