Strawberry Mango Margarita is a fruity, refreshing margarita that is perfect for Cinco de Mayo or a warm summer night.
- 1 cup of tequila
- 1/2 cup of strawberry schnapps
- 2 cups of ice
- 2 mangos, peeled, pit removed and sliced
- 8 oz (1/2 lb.) strawberries, stems removed
- 1 cup of margarita mix
- 2 Limes, juiced
- Lime, salt/sugar for garnish
- Blend the ice, tequila, schnapps, margarita mix and lime juice until smooth. Add the fruit and blend again until smooth. Pour into a large pitcher.
- Garnish the rims of the glasses with salt or sugar and a slice of lime.
If you have a small blender then you will need to blend this in batches. I suggest blending the ice and liquid and then putting half aside and add half of the fruit and blend. Then transfer the other part of the liquid and blend with the remaining fruit. Combine everything together in a large pitcher once done and stir.