Strawberry Sangria is a fruity, refreshing drink mixing fresh strawberries and clementines. A pitcher of this sangria is perfect for a warm summer day or a backyard BBQ.
- 1 bottle of Rose
- 15oz sprite
- 12 oz Lacroix berry sparkling water
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 5 clementines, peeled and sectioned
- 8 oz strawberry, stems removed, quartered
- 1/2 cup schnaps, strawberry
- Cut up the fruit and put it in the bottom of a pitcher.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
- Put in the refrigerator and let chill for an hour.
- Serve over crushed ice.