A tropical smoothie mixing kiwi, mango, strawberry, pineapple and orange juice.
- 1 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 medium kiwi, peeled and halved
- 1/2 cup pineapple (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 mango (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup orange juice (fresh squeezed if possible)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- If I am using frozen fruit I blend that first to make sure it gets chopped up. Add all remaining ingredients and blend for 30 seconds. Using spatula wipe the sides of the blender and blend for 1-2 more minutes or until everything is blended.
- Garnish with pineapple and enjoy!
This makes one large smoothie or two small. If your smoothies are too watery try adding ice or more frozen fruit and blend more.