- 3 oz triple sec
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 1 bottle of pinot grigio wine (could also use sauvignon blanc)
- 1 pear, cubed
- 1 honey crisp apple, cubed
- ½ pint of raspberries
- Wash the fruit and put the raspberries in the pitcher and set aside. Cube the pear and apples and add to the pitcher.
- Pou1 bottle of white wine, ginger ale and triple sec over the fruit. Cover the pitcher and refrigerate for several hours.
- To serve spoon the fruit into each glass and then pour sangria over the top of the fruit.
- Enjoy for a party, happy hour, with dinner…whatever you fancy!