Now that Thanksgiving is over I wanted to share this recipe for Rosemary & Cranberry spread that I made. It was a hit!
I was in charge of bringing the appetizers for Thanksgiving and I was in luck because the week before Thanksgiving I did an appetizer round-up. There were so many appetizers that looked delicious but I had to narrow it down. I decided to try the cranberry rosemary spread & boy was I happy I did (and I am not the only one).
This spread was a hit and between the six of us at Thanksgiving we ate the whole thing. I served it with a variety of crackers I picked up at Trader Joes but you could use pita bread or chips, crackers, bread or whatever you fancy.
I also think this spread would be a beautiful addition to an upcoming holiday party or dinner and add a little red and green to the table.
Gather your ingredients: garlic powder, dried cranberries, fresh rosemary & cream cheese.
Chop the rosemary
Once the cream cheese is in the dish add the garlic powder
and the dried cranberries & chopped rosemary
fold everything together and mix it up…
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened (substitute low-fat cream cheese if you want)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 tablespoons dried sweetened cranberries
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- fresh cracked pepper and kosher salt to taste
- Put all of the cream cheese into a bowl and using a spoon, fold in all ingredients until well combined.
- Serve with crackers, bread, pita bread or chips.
I hope you like this as much as we did!
What are your favorite holiday appetizer recipes?
Cranberry Caramelized Onion Spread: Recipe Girl
Cranberry Orange Spread: My Madison Bistro
Cashew Cranberry Curry Spread: Stay Skinny Mommy
Cranberry Pumpkin Dip: Pen & Fork