This post was sponsored by No Yolks as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Do you love noodles? They are a versatile and easy way to create family friendly, delicious meals. Check out these 6 Ways to Use Noodles in Your Weekly Meals.
I am excited to share with you guys 6 Ways to Use No Yolks Noodles in your meal planning. I recently shared this Easy Mexican Noodle Casserole recipe and you guys were loving it. I don’t blame you! It is such a easy recipe to make and is the perfect family friendly dinner for any day of the week.
My family goes crazy for it and I have always have leftovers, which is a bonus in my book. There are so many fun and creative ways you can use a bag of No Yolks Noodles and I am here to help you get creative!
Dinner time can be a chaotic time in my house and I am always looking ways to create a hearty, healthy meal for my family that doesn’t take a lot of time. No Yolks Noodles are a good staple to have in your pantry. I like to keep a couple of bags of their noodles on hand at all times. They have a variety of cuts for all types of recipes including Broad, Extra Broad, Fine, Kluski, Dumplings, and now Stir-Fry.
They always cook up smooth, firm, and fluffy, and they stay that way when they’re used in your favorite recipes! The nice thing is they cook up very quickly and can be mix together with your favorite ingredients. For example, are you craving an Italian style dish? Add a jar of tomato sauce, some mozzarella cheese and basil to the noodles, mix it up and bake it for 15 minutes. You have a quick and easy Italian meal.
When you meal plan each week consider adding one of these 6 Ways to Use Noodles in Your Weekly Meals. They are versatile and will save you time and creative a fun, delicious meal that you can get on the table quickly.
- Soup: My biggest tip is to think creatively about the noodles and how to use them. They work really well in all types of soups from using them in this Slow Cooker Turkey Kale Lasagna Soup in place of lasagna noodles to this Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup to a French Onion soup. You can even pre-cook your noodles on Sunday so they are ready to add to soups when you need them.
- Casseroles: We all love casseroles that remind of us of our grandma. Did you know that No Yolks is a healthy egg noodle alternative, made from egg whites and has no cholesterol and works perfectly in your favorite casserole. You can go with a basic Tuna Casserole recipe or try creating new and creative dishes like Sriracha Cheesy Noodles, Kale and Walnut Pesto paired with the noodles or substitute them into this One Pot Kale Broccoli Chickpea dish.
- Noodle Bowls: Move over rice bowls, noodle bowls are the next big thing! Make a batch of noodles on Sunday and then you can set out a variety of ingredients during the week to create noodle bowls. Try Mexican themed ingredients or Asian with a dish like this Sesame Chicken Noodle Bowl.
- Mason Jar Meals: Use those extra noodles in the fridge to add to your mason jar salad or soup. If you have a mason jar these meals are so easy to make! You use your noodles to pair with either salad ingredients or your favorite soup ingredients. For the mason jar soup just pour hot broth in when you are ready to eat the soup and you have a soup that is perfect for the office.
- One Pot Meals: I am all about one pot meals. I love that you only dirty one dish! Use your noodles in a quick and easy one pot meal. This One Pot Creamy Noodles with Bacon and Peas looks especially delicious!
- Side dishes: These noodles aren’t only for main dishes. You can make all kinds of side dishes. Try adding your favorite cheese sauce to the noodles or mix it up with peas and mozzarella cheese.
Now onto a fun giveaway from our friends at No Yolks Noodles. They are giving away 5, $100 gift cards and you can enter from October 30 to November 15, 2-017. I-C will randomly select 5 winners from all program entries and will facilitate fulfillment of the winning prizes. Use the widget below to enter!