A gluten free chocolate chip cookie cup filled with Nutella makes a perfect bite sized treat at a party, get together or at the holidays.
- 1 tub of Pillsbury Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 13oz container of Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 24 count mini muffin tin spray non stick spray. Roll cookie dough into small balls and place in each tin.
- Cooke for 10-11 minutes or until dough turns golden brown.
- Remove from oven and using the end of a wooden spoon press an indentation into the cookie dough to form a cup.
- Let cool completely.
- Fill each cookie cup with Nutella using a spoon or a cupcake piping bag.
- Garnish with coconut, sliced strawberries or raspberries.