Delicious chocolate and peanut butter cookie.
- 1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour (white)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (we used minis)
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir first 3 ingredients together and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar together until fluffy. Add vanilla and egg. Beat well.
- Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture. Mix well. Add chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. Mix well.
- Drop rounded teaspoon full of cookie dough on cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8-10 minutes. Remove cookie sheets and let sit for two minutes. Place cookies on cooling rack.
- Enjoy with a glass of milk.