Arugula Salad with Sesame Vinaigrette
Salads like this Arugula Salad with Sesame Vinaigrette are not only healthy (of course, that depends on the salad dressing you choose) but they are great for lunch or as a side to your dinner. This is a simple arugula salad with a homemade Sesame Vinaigrette that is light and tasty. If you don’t like the veggies or arugula you can use this dressing on any type of salad.
Pair this Arugula Salad with Sesame Vinaigrette with my recipe for crispy salmon with orange-ginger vinaigrette. They go great together!Print
- 1 tablespoon sweet white onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 4 ounces of arugula (approx. 6 cups loosely packed)
- 1 large orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and drain the arugula and place in a large mixing bowl. Chop the orange bell pepper into thin slices and quarter the cherry tomatoes and place in the same mixing bowl.
- Add the ingredients from the sweet white onion to the sesame oil to the same large mixing bowl and toss well to combine. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste and toss again.