Roasted Parmesan Garlic Cauliflower is a fun, delicious way to make cauliflower. Roasting the cauliflower brings out a sweet flavor that pairs nicely with garlic and warm parmesan cheese. This makes an easy side dish the whole family will love!
ROASTED PARMESAN GARLIC CAULIFLOWER
Are you looking for new ways to make vegetables for your family?
You have to try this Roasted Parmesan Garlic Cauliflower.
There is something about roasting cauliflower, or really roasted vegetables in general, that keeps me coming back for more.
Every time I roast vegetables I am reminded how much I love them. Now only do the vegetables always taste sweeter, I can get my kids to take seconds. You can’t beat that!
Roasted Parmesan Garlic Cauliflower has quickly entered the rotation and is moving up the scale to the top. My kids have asked for this time and time again.
Another thing I love about roasting vegetables is how easy it is.
You are using cauliflower that is chopped into florets and tossing it with olive oil and garlic.
Once the cauliflower has roasted for about 20 minutes you sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top and finish roasting for 10 more minutes.
It is that easy! Pull the cauliflower out, sprinkle the freshly chopped parsley on top and serve warm.
When I do meal prep on Sundays I like to roast vegetables to use throughout the week for lunches and dinners.
I love adding this Roasted Parmesan Garlic Cauliflower to bowls like these Slow Cooker Cuban Pork Rice Bowls.
IS CAULIFLOWER HEALTHY?
- Cauliflower is high in fiber and water content, which helps maintain a healthy digestive tract and lower the risk of colon cancer.
- One cup of raw cauliflower is high in the antioxidant vitamin C — both are required for the growth and repair of tissues in all parts of your body, and necessary for the formation of the important protein collagen, used to make skin, scar tissue, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels.
- Cauliflower also offers a healthy dose of potassium, and folic acidand contains a sulfur compound called isothiocyanate that protects health and prevents disease.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Roasted Green Beans // Culinary Hill These Roasted Green Beans are flavored with lemon and garlic, then roasted to crisp-tender perfection! A fresh and easy side dish all year long.
Spicy Roasted Zucchini // Cook with Manali Easy roasted zucchini with a hint of spice. This is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Perfect Roasted Carrots // Cookie and Kate Sweet, roasted carrots are full of flavor and great for any time of the year.
- 1 head of cauliflower (approx. 2 pounds), cut into small florets
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled but left whole
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat over to 450 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl place the cauliflower florets and the 2 pieces of whole peels garlic. In a small mixing bowl combine the olive oil, minced garlic, salt and pepper and whisk to combine.
- Pour the olive oil mixture over the cauliflower and use tongs to stir until all of the cauliflower is coated.
- Spread the cauliflower on a non-stick baking sheet and roast until the cauliflower is just starting to soften and turn golden brown on the bottom side, about 20 minutes.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the cauliflower. Return the cauliflower to the oven and roast until the cheese is melted, about 10 more minutes.
- Sprinkle the freshly chopped parsley on the cauliflower and serve warm.
I like to add the two whole cloves of garlic to the cauliflower while roasting to add even more garlic flavor. Feel free to leave those out and just use minced garlic if you want less of a garlic flavor.